To help us you can do any or all of the following:
- Send a check to 369 Montezuma Ave. #130, Santa Fe, NM 87501.
- Make a gift of stocks, bonds or property (call us at 505-757-6817 for details).
- Earmark a contribution to Bessie’s Desperate Animal Medical Fund, which is restricted for emergency veterinary expenses.
- Make a safe, secure credit card donation via Paypal.
Make a secure donation here:
All of the Sanctuary’s funds come from private donations and foundation grants. We are a registered 501(c)3, non-profit organization, so any donation you make is entirely tax-deductible. Most of the money we receive is spent for veterinary care, food for the animals and one full-time staff member. Our founder and director, Natalie Owings, works without salary, as do our volunteers and members of the Sanctuary’s board of directors.
We have two major projects in mind:
- The rescue of puppies from Mexico. The Sanctuary is making arrangements for the rescue of desperate, starving and abused puppies from Mexico. This is an extension of our mission here in New Mexico. Can you please help us with a contribution for the importation of these very needy puppies? You may earmark your donation for the Mexico mission.
- Construction of puppy house. We are embarking on the construction of our new puppy house. This is where our rescued puppies can survive in peace and plenty, prior to their adoption into forever homes. If you would like to contribute to this fund, you may earmark your donation for the Puppy House.
You’re welcome to specify that your donation is to be used for one of these major projects.
We welcome volunteers at the Heart and Soul Animal Sanctuary, to socialize with the puppies, dogs, cats and horses. There are many other ways to help as well.
For example, Kristy and Sue arrive weekly or more to fulfill the responsibilities of their choice.